Friday, January 4, 2008

Blog - Take 2

This blog got off to a roaring start at the end of the summer, but as you can see it has laid dormant for several months. Well no more! Since we have started a new year I need a new year's resolution. Since I am already trying to loose weight I needed to find something else, and this blog is it. With the help of reminders in my blackberry hopefully I can stick with it.

Information for next summer is at the graphic designer being prepared for the summer brochure which should be mailed in about a month. Over the next couple blog posts I will detail each of the new camps being offered at Manidokan in 2008 as well as some of the other changes at camp.

Right now I am looking for volunteers, nurses, and staff for the summer. If you want to get involved at Manidokan contact me ASAP! Next summer will only succeed if we have the right staff and volunteers to provide a safe and quality camp experience. Can you believe it's January 4th and I am talking about the summer already?! It will be here before you know it, get on board today!

No comments: